Sunday 12 July 2009

Kaboodle Blog Challenge 8 - A Sketch




Hello Again,

Well I have been busy I have done another challenge this is for;


http://www.kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com (sorry my links are not working again)

This was just a sketch but you could use your own colour scheme, I have chosen my favourite colour PINK.

What I have used;

Paper - Not sure where this was from (used the part with the name on oops
Crib - A purchase from eBay
Foot Prints - Pebbles Inc
Sentiment - Silver Peel Off
Nappy Pins - From Stash

Well we are at the end of the weekend and I think I am getting those Sunday night blue's - it has been a long day but I might have time for another challenge, as I am on a roll at the moment!!!!

See you all soon.
Steffi

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Steffi! The soft pink is just wonderful, and I'm glad you've joined us for this challenge :) Digital images aren't required for our challenges unless we ask you for it, so no worries! Your entry is fine! Make sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge!

    - Ann @ Kaboodle Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that pink. Thanks for joining in our challenge this round! Be sure to check back tomorrow for the announcement of the winner and the debut of our next challenge. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card,
    lovely pink,
    we at kaboodles do not mind what you use, unless stated in the challenge,
    Pop back tomorrow to see if you have won,
    and to see the new challenge,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Steff.

    I didn't get the cropped ones (forgot to go in) but I did get some others from M & S well cheap too considering..................

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really sweet card - thanks for joining in with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Steffi, love your gorgeous card! Great embellies! I was feeling like that last night, was so tired from getting up too early! Did really well at the car booty, will explain when I see you on Thursday, am off to get that baby card done (still not finished from the other night), lol what am I like? xxxx

    ReplyDelete