Sunday 14 June 2009

Forever Freinds Challenge - Citrus Twist

Good Evening everyone, I hope you have all had a good weekend, we had great weather here today. We all went for a bike ride which was great fun (i will ache tomorrow!!) The boys are absolutley sparko!!!! So I will have the evening to myself.



Well here is my entry for the Forever Friends Challenge Citrus Twist What great colours to use, this is my first entry for this challenge and it has been fun.

Here is what I have used;

Forever Friends Bear and Sentiment
Papers - Cloud 9 Design - Sunrise Smoothie Collection -Floral Stripe
- Bazill Bling Pale Yellow
- Dark Yellow Card - from Stash
Lime Green Brads, Orange Organza Ribbon and Sunflowers all from Stash

Well I hope you have a good week and speak soon.

Kind Regards
Steffi

5 comments:

  1. great card, thank you for taking part in the forever friends challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card, just lovely :) Thanks for taking part in the FF Challenge :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steffi, this is a fabulous card, I love the Citrus Twist - my mouth is actually watering..LOL, good luck. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and I love those papers, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi steffi
    gogrgeous card hun..so love these colours..and goosd luck with challenge.

    thanks for your comment re the jolly nation..ive emaied you..but not sure if you got it...but it would be great if you could show me what you got..thanks hun xx hugs clare xx

    so glad to hear you and the family had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete