Thursday 11 June 2009

Allsorts Challenge #4 - Pink and White



Good Evening Ladies.



I hope you have all had a good week.

Here is my entry for the;
Allsorts Challenge #4 - Pink and White
I have used my new stamp from Samposurus Stamps - Fairy Princess, some Anna Griffin Paper, and I have embossed the top part using Cuttlebug - D'vine Swirl, Mullberry Flowers, Sentiments are from Papermania Clare Curds Signature Range, Ribbon, Tags and Pearls are from stash.

Thank you for taking a look at my entry.

Regards
Steffi

2 comments:

  1. Fab Card Steffi, love the image, adore Anna Griffin.....Good luck with Challenge, Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steffi, Gorgeous card! I love this fairy image. I recently bought this stamp but haven't used it yet. I love the layout of your card and the flowers in the corners really add the finishing touch.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete