Monday 18 May 2009

My First Posting

Yipee I am now a blogger!!!!!

Oh what fun I have had creating my blog, as you can see I have added some pictures of my boys, sorry there is no picture of me at the moment, I will add one soon. When I looked on my computer there were no goods ones to upload, and half of them are missing I will need to speak to him indoors about that! I would just like to say a BIG Thank You to Heidi for helping me get me up and running on blogger I wouldn't have done it without you.

Look at the time I must sign off now and do some crafting!!!

Kind Regards
Steffi

2 comments:

  1. Well done you! You did it all by yourself, clever clogs! It certainly took me a lot longer than a few hours, lol! Looking forward to seeing what you make next, take care Hxx ps, love your pics of your gorgeous boys xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steffi
    Welcome to blogland..just a warning this can get very addictive...lol
    Cant wait to see some of your creations.
    And what gorgeous boys you have.
    ive got 2 boys aswell..well little monsters..lol
    just to let you know..ive become a follower and im a good friend of Heidi's..what a lovely kind lady she is.
    chat soon hugs clarexx
    p.s ive got some candy on offer..why not pop over and get your name down..good luck x

    ReplyDelete